So long since I post here..
Is the month of December.. time passes so fast. . Is the month of reflection again. .
2013 the year I enjoy myself.living life to the fullest and yet keep telling my manager I need to go and pray as I keep getting shit. . Doing a job for 10mth is no joke. .
Oh well..
This year I went to :
- KJK showcase
- show luo concert
- SHE mini showcase
- Jay chou concert
- Ren xian qi concert
- mayday concert
- SHE concert
- phantom of the Opera
- haha and skull showcase
- Running man fan meet
- leessang showcase
- SHA
I must be mad.. oh well some are freeee! Haha
There was a period I went indoor stadium for almost once every week.. haha..
- shape run (5km)
- Nike run (5km)
- register for great eastern run (10km) but didn't attend haha
- illumi fun run (said 5km)
In March I went to taipei for 4d3n. .kinda crazy to go but fun! Shop whole day and sing all night. I miss the days we get lost and find what we want to find unexpectedly.
In june i went phuket for 5d4n. A relaxing and 放空days.
In October I went to improtu bkk 4d3n with colleague. Walk until Back pain.
Going KL next week. All these 3 trips I fall sick. Why! In taipei I got diarrhea for no reason. In phuket I got headache till I puke. Same for bkk. .
Don't think I am attending as much shows as this year in 2014.
But I am still traveling!! Maldives!!
More trips planning in process..
My aim of every year : to travel to at least one new country and explore every year.
May we stay healthy and fly and dream in 2014. Oh and stay happy!!
Let's work hard and play hard!!